Onsmo X2 Series TTL wireless flash trigger can work with Onsmo/Godox camera flash, outdoor flash, and studio flashes with built-in Onsmo/Godox X wireless radio system. X2 achieves stable, reliable and effective real-time signal transmission which make it a good choice for photographers who have various lighting demands.
Using your IPhone/Android-based on cell phone, or IPad/Android-based tablets to connect the X2 via Bluetooth after downloading the ''GodoxPhoto'' App, you can control the flash mode, power output, the modeling light mode, the beep of Godox flashes, and etc.
- 2.4GHz Radio System unifies and simplifies
- Great transmission range beyond 330 ft / 100m
- High Speed Sync to 1/8000th
- First or Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB - 1/3rd increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Complete Manual exposure from 1/128 toFull power (1/3rd Increments)
- GR Group Mode* - A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- Ratio Group Mode - A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Back Light On-Off Switch
- HSS Delay Setting - 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash (select models)
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist light (With an On/Off Switch)
- Wireless Shutter Release
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC 2.5mm Sync Port - Input & Output
Have no questions.