The DP800II Flash Head from Godox is a full-featured 800Ws monolight with several professional and convenience features. The head has a color temperature of 5600K, a recycle time of 0.4-2 sec, and flash durations from 1/800 to an action-stopping 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/16 to full power, while the DP800II's 150W modeling can be set to a percentage or proportional to the flash power to allow you to accurately preview your final shot. All of these functions can not only be made manually on the unit, but also wirelessly via the head's built-in Wireless X System receiver. Remote operation requires separate purchase of a transmitter. The XT16 and FT-16 remote controls provide wireless control of power, modeling light, and ready beep signal, while the X1 TTL trigger provides all of those plus TTL exposure technology. The DP800II has a Bowens front accessory mount that makes it compatible not only with Godox light shapers, but with those made by the many manufacturers who use this mount.
- Built-in wireless system to control flash power, On/Off, modeling lamp, and beep indicator (requires optional transmitter)
- 1/16-1/1 Flash power control
- 150W modeling lamp
- Bowens front accessory mount
- Anti preflash (for single preflash cameras)
- Auto recovery of adjusted settings after restart
Have no questions.