- This Onsmo Lithium LX800 Speedlight, with build-in 2.4G wireless transmission, it can be used with Onsmo X1 Pro TTL and Non-TTL Outdoor strobe, Onsmo Speed X (Nikon, Canon and Sony) trigger and other devices that with wireless control system.
- This speedlight uses a dedicated 2000Mah Lithium battery that can last 3 times the normal set of AA batteries. This also allow the faster refresh rate of the flash. This allows photographer to focus on shooting without having to worried about running out of power.
- When used with Onsmo Speed X wireless flash trigger, it can realize remote control, high speed sync and more functions, make your shooting simpler and easier.
- It can compatible with most brands cameras such as Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Fujifilm Panasonic and other digital cameras with standard hot shoe. It's equipped with optic transmission and 2.4G wireless transmission, offers you an even illumination and stable power output, giving you more outstanding light effect.
- High-speed sync (HSS): Can realize high speed sync when used with Onsmo Speed X TTL wireless trigger (Sold Separately), the max speed can up to 1/8000s (Depend on the cameras).It's particularly convenient when using the aperture to fill flash on portrait preferentially. Please note: The Onsmo LX800 can NOT realize HSS when used on camera hot shoe. (high speed sync only happens off shoe, of when plug in directly on top of the Onsmo Speed X trigger
- Onsmo Speed X Canon trigger applies to Canon EOS series cameras. Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash. Onsmo Speed X Canon is compatible with market-available cameras which support E-TTL II.
- Onsmo Malaysia 1 Year Warranty except tube is not covered by warranty.
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- Flash Mode – M / Multi
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output Control (1/3rd Increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- HSS to 1/8000th (Off Camera Only – Requires Suitable Transmitter)
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Onsmo Speed X 2.4GHz X Radio System (Remote Manual Only)
- 5 Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Wireless range - 100 meters
- Compatible with Onsmo Speed X Nikon, Canon and Sony TTL Transmitter & Receivers
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light (Manual Only)
- Metal Foot with Locking Pin (Single Firing Pin)
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port
- Guide Number(1/1 power @ 200mm): GN60(m ISO 100)
- Vertical Rotation Angle: -7°to 90°
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0 to 360°
- Battery Capacity: 11.1V/2000mAh Li-ion Battery.
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours with AC charger/4 hours with car charger
- Full Power Flashes: approx. 230
- Recycle Time: 1.5 seconds, Red LED indicator will light up when the flash is ready.
- Flash Duration: Approx. 1/300-1/12000s
- Color Temperature: 5600K±200K
- Wireless Flash Function: Master, Slave, Off
- Controllable Slave Group: 5(A, B, C, D, E)
- Wirless Distance: 100m
- Channel: 1-32
- Size: 64 * 76 * 190mm
Onsmo Speed X trigger (recommended bundle set)
- Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission, reach up to 100 meters. Support GR group flash, max.5 groups & 32 channels.
- Applies to Nikon DSLR Cameras, or Canon or Sony ( choose only one type)
- Fully Support TTL autoflash, 1/8000s High-speed Sync, Second Curtain Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Modeling Flash Control, etc.
- Big and clear LCD panel offers convenient operation. Support USB firmware upgrade. Versatile functions such as synchronization delay setting, wireless shutter release, zoom setting, C.Fn custom functions, etc.
- Can use with Onsmo X1 Pro and TTL out door strobe
Testimonial from Professional Photographer
Alex Tan from Penang, an award winning photographer enjoys using the Onsmo LX800 for his assignments (https://www.instagram.com/alextanartworks_official)
Some artwork done by Alex Tan using the Onsmo LX800
Ray Loh a professional photographer based in Northern Region of Malaysia swtiched all his speedlight to Onsmo LX800 and happy about it.
Packaging Info :
Package Weight : 1000 grams
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 23 x 21 x 7.5cm
Speedlite weight : 540grams
Similar specs to Godox V850ii (but with official Onsmo Malaysia Warranty)
Onsmo LX800 Event Starter Twin Kit (LITHIUM)
2 x Onsmo LX800 Speedlight
2 x Onsmo LX800 Mini Stand Holder
2 x Onsmo LX800 Pouch
1 x Onsmo Speed X Trigger ( canon/nikon/sony)
2 x Onsmo BB220 Pro Stand 2.2m
1 x Onsmo Pro Stand Bag
1 x Onsmo Flexi Bounce
1 x Onsmo Mini Octa 30
2 x Onsmo Speedlite Plastic Diffuser
2 x Lithum Battery Holder
1 Year Onsmo Warranty
Have no questions.