AD400Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. It offers up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter.
The AD400Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second, offering flash durations from 1/240 to 1/12,820 second. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature Mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds to capture peak action and every fleeting gesture. A 30W LED modeling lamp is onboard to help preview how the light is falling on your subject.
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Compatible with Most TTL Systems
- 400Ws, 1/256 to 1/1 Power Output
- Lithium-Ion Battery Powered
- Up to 390 Full-Power Flashes
- Flash Duration: 1/240 to 1/12,820 Sec
- 1/8000 Sec High-Speed Sync
- 0.01-0.9 Sec Recycling Time
- 30W LED Modeling Lamp, 4800K, TLCI: 93
- Stable Color Temperature Mode
Have no questions.