DJI Ronin-S comes with a focus wheel, control cables, a power adapter, and other accessories, the Essentials Kit includes the gimbal and the key accessories required to go out and begin shooting. There's a difference of only several accessories, accompanied by a substantially more affordable cost, and you can always add a focus wheel or other accessory at a later point.
- Ronin-S with Key Accessories
- 8 lb Payload
- Trigger and Mode Control Buttons
- Offset Roll Motor for Screen Visibility
- 12-Hour Operation on Single Charge
- Additional Functions via Android/iOS App
- 360° Pan, 280° Tilt, 360° Roll Rotation
- Time-Lapse and Motion-Lapse
- Advanced 32-Bit ARM Processor
- Support for 2.4/5.8 GHz Receivers
What's in the box?
- Extended Grip/Tripod
- 24W USB Power Supply
- Accessory Box
- Hex Key
- Touch Fastener Strap for Cable
- Touch Fastener Strap for Gimbal
- Storage Case
Have no questions.