The Atomos Shogun Inferno is a 7", 1920 x 1200 on-camera recording monitor that combines 4K recording with a 10-bit FRC panel that supports native display of HDR (log) footage as well as high-brightness viewing of Rec. 709 footage. It utilizes 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI inputs to support clean output signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 60 fps, recording it to 2.5" SSDs using 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes, and Avid DNxHR codecs. The Inferno, unlike the similar Shogun Flame, supports Quad 3G-SDI input. It even supports DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) raw video streams over SDI from select Sony and Canon cameras, encoding it as ProRes/DNxHR files.
- 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- 4K HDMI and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- 1500 cd/m² Brightness
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
- UHD 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 240 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes and DNxHR Encoding
- Records to 2.5" SSD/HDD Media
- Dual Sony L-Series Battery Slots
1 x Atomos Shogun Inferno 7" 4K HDMI/Quad 3G-SDI/12G-SDI Recording Monitor
1 x XLR Breakout Cable
1 x Master Caddy II
2 x AC Power Adapter
Have no questions.