Fast, sharp, and loaded with the latest technology, the Distagon T* FE 35mm f/1.4 ZA Lens from Sony offers full-frame E-Mount shooters a classic wide-angle focal length with excellent optical performance. The fast f/1.4 maximum aperture provides very effective low light capability and shallow depth of field control. Its advanced optical design - including aspherical and advanced aspherical (AA) lens elements combined with ZEISS T* coating - deliver outstanding image resolution and suppresses reflections for excellent contrast and clarity.
The Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF System employs piezoelectric elements oscillating at ultrasonic frequencies to drive the focus lens with accuracy and near-silence. The quiet AF and wide aperture make this an ideal prime lens for recording video and filmmakers will love the responsive physical aperture ring that can be changed from clicked to de-clicked with the flip of a switch on the lens barrel. The circular 9-blade aperture helps to create pleasing out-of-focus highlights and a dust and moisture resistant barrel design enable this lens to be used confidently in inclement weather.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- One AA & Three Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- AF/MF Switch; Internal Focus
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Nine-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Have no questions.