The Mavic 2 Pro from DJI is a drone that balances power, portability, and professional-quality visuals with the inclusion of a 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera. The camera delivers a 1" CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture, support for a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture.
The Mavic 2 Pro utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
In order to help you keep the Mavic 2 Pro in control and safe, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology which can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Pro. All of this comes in a compact and foldable design that can be easily thrown into a backpack or large camera bag.
- Hasselblad 20MP / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1" CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph
- Enhanced HDR Photos with 14EV
- Remote Controller Included
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic 2
- Battery Charger for Mavic 2
- Power Cable
- 3 x Low-Noise Propellers for Mavic 2 (Pair)
- RC Cable with Lightning Connector
- RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
- RC Cable with USB Type-C Connector
- Gimbal Protector
- Communication Cable with USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
- USB Adapter
- Large RC Cable Slider
- 2 x Small RC Cable Slider
- Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- Limited 1-Year Warranty for MC, Remote Controller & Battery Charger
- Limited 6-Month Warranty for Gimbal Camera, Vision Positioning System, Propulsion System (excluding propellers) & Battery (with less than 200 charge cycles)
Have no questions.