Atomos SUMO19M 19" HDR/High-Brightness Monitor is designed to be instrumental in modern video workflows. On the rear panel, HDMI and SDI inputs can accept UHD and DCI 4K video signals. Depending on your workflow, both SDI and HDMI inputs can be cross converted to one another, allowing the SUMO19M to act as an interface between consumer-grade HDMI and professional SDI equipment.
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- SDI/HDMI Cross Conversion
- 1200 cd/m² Brightness
- Import LUTs from Master Caddy Media
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- High-Bright Mode for REC. 709 Viewing
1 x Atomos SUMO19M 19" HDR/High-Brightness Monitor
1 x Master Caddy II
1 x BattWing Mounting Bracket
2 x Desktop Feet
1 x Power Supply
Have no questions.