The Atomos Ninja Flame is a 7", 1920 x 1200 on-camera recording monitor combining 4K recording with a 10-bit FRC panel that supports native display of HDR (log) footage, as well as high-brightness viewing of Rec. 709 footage. It utilizes an HDMI input to support clean output signals at resolutions up to UHD 4K, recording it to 2.5" SSDs using 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHR codecs.
- 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- 4K HDMI Input/Output
- 1500 cd/m² Brightness
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
- UHD 4K up to 30p / 1080p up to 120 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
- Records to 2.5" SSD/HDD Media
- Dual Sony L-Series Battery Slots
1 x Atomos Ninja Flame 7" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
1 x Travel Case for Ninja Video Recorder
1 x Master Caddy II
1 x AC Adapter
Have no questions.