The Mavic 2 Zoom from DJI is a professional quality filmmaking drone that gives you the ability to get closer to the action, thanks to its 2x 24-48mm optical zoom camera with a 1/2.3" 12MP sensor. With 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) you can capture sensitive subjects from an even greater distance. There's even a single-tap aerial mode called Dolly Zoom that gives a Hitchcockian effect to your footage.
The Mavic 2 Zoom utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of shooting modes and capabilities for cinematic results.
In order to help keep the Mavic 2 Zoom safe and in control, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology that can transmit a video feed to the included controller from up to 5 miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Zoom.
- 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- 2x 24-48mm Optical Zoom + Dolly Zoom
- 48MP Super Resolution Photos
- OcuSync 2.0 Transmission Technology
- Up to 31 Minutes Flight Time
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Mode
- Top Speed of 44.7 mph
- Enhanced HDR Photos with 13 EV
- Remote Controller Included
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic 2
- Battery Charger for Mavic 2
- Power Cable
- 3 x Low-Noise Propellers for Mavic 2 (Pair)
- RC Cable with Lightning Connector
- RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
- RC Cable with USB Type-C Connector
- Gimbal Protector
- Communication Cable with USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
- USB Adapter
- Large RC Cable Slider
- 2 x Small RC Cable Slider
- Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- Limited 1-Year Warranty for MC, Remote Controller & Battery Charger
- Limited 6-Month Warranty for Gimbal Camera, Vision Positioning System, Propulsion System (excluding propellers) & Battery (with less than 200 charge cycles)
Have no questions.