- 2 x D1 500W/s Monolight
- 2 x Compact Light Stand for D1
- 2 x Small White Umbrella (30"/76.2cm)
- 1 x Studio Kit Case
- 1 x Sync Cable for D1 Monolight
The Profoto D1 Air 500Ws 2-Monolight Studio Kit w/o Remote (90-120V & 200-240V) gives you a total of 1000Ws of Profoto digital lighting power, with color temperature and exposure consistency across the entire 7 f-stop power range (thanks to the dual mode SMPS capacitor charging technology). This kit also includes 2 light stands, 2 umbrellas, a sync cord and a studio kit case for storage and transport.
A built-in reflector controls stray light from the flash head, and it's designed for use with other reflectors, softboxes and umbrellas. Easy-to-use controls help you take advantage of the D1's fast recycling time (0.95 seconds @ full power), short flash duration (1/1000 to 1/2600 sec. @ t0.5) and 1/10 f-stop precision exposure control. Air Remote Control not included.
- Total 1000Ws
- Color consistency of 40 degrees Kelvin from flash to flash
- 1/10 f/stop control
- Output consistency of 1/50th of an f/stop
- Flash duration as short as 1/2600th second
- 7 f-stop variability
- Multi-voltage, from 90~120V and 200-240V without having to change the modeling light
- 300W quartz-halogen proportional modeling light Maximum Watt/Seconds : 500 Recycle Time : 0.95 seconds at full power Flash Duration : At t0.5--1/1000 to 1/2600 sec. Flash Variability : 7 stops User Replaceable Flashtube : Yes Changeable Reflector : Yes Modeling Light Wattage : 300 Flash Ready Indicator : Yes, audible and visible Operating Voltage : 90-120/200-240 Built-in Slave Cell : Yes Fan Cooled : Yes Dimensions : 11.8 x 5.12 x 6.69" (30 x 13 x 17 cm) incl. stand adapter Weight : 5.36 lbs (2.43 kg) Kit Weight : Not specified by manufacturer
- Total 1000Ws
- 7 F-Stop Variability
- Exposure Consistency to 1/50 F-Stop
- Color Temp Consistency of 40°K
- Multi-Voltage 90-120V & 200-240V
NOTE : PAYPAL FEE NEED TO ADD ON 4% OF TOTAL AMOUNT.
What's in the box?
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.