Profoto D1 Basic Kit 250/250 Air incl Air Remote (901061)
Flawless performance and ultra-reliability are the hallmarks of the Profoto D1: A premier flash head boasting excellent colour stability, short flash duration, rapid cycle-times and power adjustable in 0.1 increments over 7 stops. Eminently attuned to the exacting requirements of demanding photographers, the D1 is suitable for rigorous daily use, simple and quick to set up, with plenty of practical features. Featuring built-in Air capability, the head may be used in conjunction with the Air Remote for full radio and sync control of multiple Air-enabled heads (including their modelling lights), with an operating range of up to 300m; cutting down on the leg-work and giving you more time behind the camera. This 250 Watt variant of the D1 is ideal for smaller studios and for driving smaller softboxes, yet packs enough power for most applications. The kit comprises of a pair of 250 Watt heads with their accessories and a carry-bag
- 2 D1 250 Air + Profoto Air Remote
- 1 D1 Double Case
- Profoto D1 Air 250 Ws Generators
- Compact and lightweight
- Short recycling times
- Short flash duration
- Built-in reflector 7 f-stop power range
- Accepting the complete Profoto light shaping tools system
- Profoto Air system built-in, for remote control and triggering
- Connect to your PC or Mac with Profoto Studio Air software
- D1 250 Air Specifications:
- Energy (Ws/J) - 250
- Power range f-stop - 7
- Ws - 3.9-250
- Power range - 1/1–1/64
- Power increments - 1/10
- Flash duration - 1/1400–1/3700 sec.
- Recycling 230 V (s) - 0.05–0.4
- Recycling 120 V (s) - 0.05–0.45
- Colour temperature, Kelvin - 5600
- Energy precision (flash-to-flash) f-stop - +-0.05
- Light spread with built-in reflector (degree) - 77
- Modeling lamp (V/W) - 120/300
- Modeling lamp function - Off / Prop / Free dim
- Weight (kg/lbs) - 2.23/4.91
- Dimensions mm (length & diameter) - 300x130 (170 incl. Stand adapter)
- Dimensions inch (length & diameter) - 11.8x5.12 (6.69 incl. Stand adapter)
- Wireless sync - Yes, Profoto Air
- Wireless Remote Control - Yes, Profoto Air
- Wireless Radio Range - Up to 300m
- Syncronization mode - Cable / IR / Air
- Miscellaneous Digital Display - f-stop or Ws
- Fan Cooled - Two speed regulated
The Profoto D1 Basic Kit 250/250 Air
- Compatible with the vast majority of Light Shaping Tools.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Built-in reflector makes the D1 very safe and easy to use.
- Wide 7 f-stop power range in 0.1 f-stop steps.
- Short flash duration even on the high power settings.
- Fast recycling times.
- Available with Air – the world’s fastest system for remote radio sync and control.
- Designed to withstand years of everyday use.
NOTE : PAYPAL FEE NEED TO ADD ON 4% OF TOTAL AMOUNT.
Have no questions.